June 22, 2022
Source: Channel 3000
A Sun Prairie apartment complex was evacuated Monday after residents smelled natural gas.
Sun Prairie Fire and Rescue was sent to the 300 block of Park Circle on Monday evening and entered the two-story apartment building. Using sensing meters, crews found an apartment showing higher levels of natural gas than others. The building was immediately evacuated, and the resident living in the affected apartment was taken to the hospital.
Read more: Sun Prairie apartment evacuated, one hospitalized after natural gas leak